When there’s an emergency, every second counts. That’s why Kingwood Medical Center expands ER care into the communities we serve with off-site 24-hour ER centers.
The Kingwood Medical Center 24-Hour Emergency Center in Humble, TX brings state-of-the-art emergency services right into your neighborhood. Our 24-Hour ER Center offers full-service emergency care for everything from chest pains to broken bones, back injury to minor burns and more. Here’s what you can expect from your visit:
- Quick access to the best care, 24/7, close to home
- Shorter wait times
- On site testing services (including CT scan, ultrasound and blood/lab testing)
- Highly qualified and experienced emergency physicians
- Friendly and supportive emergency care team
- Kingwood specialists available for follow-up care
- Easy admit process into Kingwood Medical Center for inpatient care (if needed) or another hospital of choice
- Extension of Kingwood Medical Center’s acclaimed services for stroke, heart attack, brain injury, maternity, neonatal intensive care (NICU), pediatric intensive care (PICU) and more.
Directions & Wait Times
9711 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East
Humble, TX 77396
Admission to Kingwood Medical Center
The reasons for many ER visits can be resolved without a hospital stay. But if you do need inpatient care, the Kingwood team will facilitate your admission to the hospital of your choice.
Direct admission by ambulance to a private room at Kingwood Medical Center is quick and easy, with a continuity of care similar to what you’d experience in our main campus emergency room.
About Wait Times
The ER wait times provided on this site are approximate and provided for informational purposes only. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or go to an emergency room. More about our wait times.
Search Our Doctors
See if your doctor has privileges at Kingwood Medical Center (or find one that does). Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule