A woman’s health serves as the bedrock for the entire family. Whether a woman is pregnant, trying to get pregnant, needs gynecological surgery or an annual mammogram, Kingwood Medical Center offers caring, timely services for women of all ages.
Our women’s services include:
- Maternity and newborn care. Maternal-fetal medicine specialists provide specialty services including:
- High-risk pregnancy (Antepartum)
- Lactation Support Services
- Newborn Nursery
- The Obstetrical Emergency Department
- Postpartum Care
- Neonatal intensive care (NICU)
- Breast care, including breast cancer screening through mammography, breast ultrasound or breast MRI.
- Imaging, including bone-density tests
Looking for an obstetrician, gynecologist, ob/gyn or other physician referral? Call (800) 258-5064.
Women & Children’s Center
Kingwood Medical Center’s Women & Children Center opened in 2014 to provide one seamless point of access to advanced healthcare for families in the northeast Houston area. This $80 million investment in our community provides maternity and newborn care as well as a dedicated pediatric unit.
Women & Children’s Education & Support
We’re committed to educating new parents and families in the latest childcare and safety techniques. Get a full listing of our education and support programs.
Find a Doctor
Looking for advanced women’s healthcare services close to home? Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule