Kingwood Medical Center is committed to providing advanced healthcare close to home for the northeast Houston community. Part of that care is the education and support of patients to best manage their conditions.
Support Programs & Groups
We offer a variety of education and support programs directly to patients and can also help you find other community resources to help.
Select a topic below for more details:
- Aneurysm/Stroke Support Group (for survivors and their loved ones)
- Diabetes Education Center (for patients with type 1, type 2 or pre-diabetes and their families)
- Diabetes Support Groups
- Hope Breast Cancer Support Group
- Mended Hearts support group (for heart patients)
- Childbirth and newborn care programs, including:
- Breastfeeding support
- Childbirth preparation classes
- Infant Safety and CPR class
- Newborn care class
- Grandparents class
- Sibling class and tour (ages 3 to 10)