Upcoming RN Hiring Events
Thursday, June 21st
Cindy Weston, DNP, RN, CCRN, CNS-CC, FNP-BC Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University
12 Lead ECG Interpretation: The important Basics
1. Review the basics of 12 lead electrocardiogram
2. Review when to order an ECG
3. Identify and initiate treatment for acute myocardial infarction
Kingwood Medical Center
22999 US Hwy 59 N, Kingwood, TX 77339
In the Kingwood Room- West Entrance
Thursday, June 21st
5:00pm - 8:00 pm
Hors doeuvres and refreshments will be provided.
5pm - Hors doeuvres
6pm - Guest Speaker Presentation
7pm- Tours of the brand new unit
Dr. Cindy Weston has 29 years of experience in cardiovascular nursing with 23 of those years as an APRN. She had the privilege of being a part of the startup of inpatient nurse practitioner services in the cardiovascular service line at Kingwood Medical Center in 2007 and went on to serve in an academic appointment in the department of cardiothoracic surgery, college of medicine, at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio caring for infants, children and adults with cardiovascular disease. She is currently an assistant professor at Texas A&M University in the FNP program and practices in the Emergency Department and Urgent Care at Baylor Scott & White Health System and volunteers at The Bridge Ministries Free Clinic.
Take your nursing career to new heights with our growing hospital in Kingwood, Texas.
Kingwood Medical Center is growing by expanding our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Intermediate Care Unit (IMU) with additional unit locations in our newly constructed 4th and 5th floors of our South Tower. We are looking for Exceptional RNs to join our growing team! If you are looking for an opportunity for professional growth and advancement, then we'd love to talk to you about an opportunity in our brand new unit. Please fill out the short Quick Apply form and a recruiter will be in contact! Ask about our RN sign-on bonus and referral bonus!
“I'm excited about the expansion. We are working to keep pace with our growing community and associated healthcare needs. This is a significant investment in our community and our future.”
-Melinda Stephenson, Chief Executive Officer
About Our ICU/IMU Expansion
- $35M+ Capital invenstment
- Adding 38 new beds to th NEW 5th floor: 22 ICU / 16 IMU
- NEW 4th floor shelled for future expansion
About Kingwood Medical Center
- 382 bed hospital
- Provided quality care to the Lake Houston Area for over 25 years
- Conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 59 and Kingwood Drive
- Premier Healthcare provider for the Northeast Houston area
- 450 physicians and 1,500 plus healthcare professionals
- The Brain & Spine Center is accredited by DNV as Stroke Center
- Recipient of the American Stroke Association’s Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- The Cardiovascular Center and Interventional cardiology program was the first to offer in Northwest Houston an open heart surgery and electrophysiology program
- Performed close to 1500 open-heart procedures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center and is comprised of vascular and cardiovascular surgery, pulmonary diagnostics and stress testing.
Quick Apply &
If you are interested in learning more about opportunities in our new unit, please complete the form below and a recruiter will be in contact! If you would like to attend one of our upcoming events, please RSVP below.
Success! Thank you for your submission!
There was an error with the form submission.
Ready to apply?
Search and apply for our open registered nurse careers.Apply Now