Sign On Bonuses
CV Neuro ICU RNs with at least 2 years of Open Heart recovery experience receive at least a 5K sign on bonus. Ask me for details!
IMU RNs with at least 2 years of strong cardiac telemetry or stepdown experience receive at least a 5K sign on bonus. Ask me for details!
Take your nursing career to new heights with our growing hospital in Kingwood, Texas.
NOW OPEN! Kingwood Medical Center is growing by expanding our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Intermediate Care Unit (IMU) on our newly constructed 5th floor of our South Tower. We have added 38 new beds: 22 ICU and 16 IMU. We are looking for Exceptional RNs to join our growing team! If you are looking for an opportunity for professional growth and advancement, then we'd love to talk to you about an opportunity in our brand new unit. Please fill out the short Quick Apply form to receive a call directly from Jessica Smith, specialized recruiter for these units. Ask about our RN sign-on bonus and referral bonus!
About Kingwood Medical Center
- 382 bed hospital
- Provided quality care to the Lake Houston Area for over 25 years
- Conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 59 and Kingwood Drive
- Premier Healthcare provider for the Northeast Houston area
- 450 physicians and 1,500 plus healthcare professionals
- The Brain & Spine Center is accredited by DNV as Stroke Center
- Recipient of the American Stroke Association’s Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- The Cardiovascular Center and Interventional cardiology program was the first to offer in Northwest Houston an open heart surgery and electrophysiology program
- Performed close to 1500 open-heart procedures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center and is comprised of vascular and cardiovascular surgery, pulmonary diagnostics and stress testing.
We are proud to partner with the University of Houston College of Nursing!
Contact a Recruiter
& Event RSVP
Jessica Smith, Recruiter
If you are interested in learning more about opportunities in our new unit or you want to RSVP for our upcoming event, please complete the form below to receive a call directly from Jessica Smith or email her directly now!
Success! Thank you for your submission!
There was an error with the form submission.