Whether you are a patient seeking health information and services or a visitor looking to check-in on a loved one, Kingwood Medical Center is here to help. We’ve provided some online resources to help answer your questions. Or feel free to contact us for assistance.
- Manage Your Account -- Access your medical records or pre-register for a test or procedure.
- Map & Directions – View a map of our locations or get turn-by-turn directions.
- Health Library – Get easy-to-understand articles on thousands of conditions and treatments in our online Health Library.
- Get Covered – Looking for healthcare coverage? Check out these resources to help you maximize your benefits through the Affordable Care Act, in partnership with Get Covered America.
- Patient Policies – View our commitment to patient rights, including privacy & safety.
- Patient Financial – Get pricing information for various services, get financial assistance or pay a bill.
- Campus information -- View our phone directory, campus amenities and more.
Visiting Hours & Information
At Kingwood Health Center, we recognize that the love and support of family and friends is an important part of the healing process. We strive to accommodate most family and visitor schedules, while also ensuring the health and safety of patients and staff. Our regular visiting hours are:
9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
The patient will identify one support person who has the option of staying with her after 9:00 pm. Children are allowed in the postpartum unit if free of communicable disease and have adult supervision. Siblings/children may not stay the night in the mother’s room.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Open 24 hours, except during shift change from 6:45 am-7:15 am and 6:45 pm-7:15 pm. No children under 12 permitted, except siblings of newborns. Siblings 5-12 years of age may visit the NICU. The visits will be limited to 15 minutes per shift. All children will be required to have an adult with them at all times. This cannot be the immediate parent. All siblings ages 5-12 will be required to submit an up-to-date shot record. Visitation agreement will need to be implemented if your baby goes to NICU.
9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.,
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.,
5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.,
9:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.,
1:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
& 5:00 a.m.–6:00 a.m.
Intensive Care Unit
8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
8:00 p.m.–6:00 a.m.
No children under 12 permitted
All visitors are required to register at the North Entrance or the South Entrance. A visitor’s badge will be issued and should be worn at all times while in the hospital.
We encourage visitors for emotional support and recovery. To provide a restful and safe environment, we ask that all visitors comply with the following guidelines:
- Be considerate of other patients by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Refrain from visiting if you have a cold, sore throat or any contagious disease.
- Observe “No Visiting” and precaution signs before entering the room.
- Do not smoke. Kingwood Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus.
- Leave the room during tests or treatments if asked.
- Check with the nurse before bringing gifts, food or drinks to patients. In the Intensive Care Units, please check with the Charge Nurse regarding any gifts for patients.
View our Map for directions or our list of amenities to help plan your visit.
Custom Gifts For Every Occasion
Kingwood Medical Center is pleased to offer free valet
parking and shuttle services Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the hospital’s North Entrance. Additionally, free parking for patients and visitors is available at several locations surrounding the hospital. Patients and visitors are cautioned not to park in reserved areas, fire zones or certain restricted areas; also, please be sure to lock your car. If you need an escort to your car, or assistance with minor vehicle problems, you may dial the 0 for the operator and ask that Security be contacted to assist you.
Find a Doctor
Looking for advanced healthcare services close to home? Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule