Kingwood Medical Center and HCA Hospitals share a single mission:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective health care in the communities we serve.
Comprehensive, quality care close to home.
Guiding us in our quest to be the best:
- Commitment - Personal dedication to fulfilling the mission and achieving the vision of Kingwood Medical Center.
- Integrity - Holding ourselves and others accountable for our professional conduct that models our organizational expectations.
- Respect - Extending courtesy toward the cultures, roles, interests, options, and wishes of others.
- Excellence - An uncompromising drive to deliver outstanding performance in every aspect of responsibility and accountability.
As an HCA Hospital, Kingwood Medical Center also regards the following HCA value statements as essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
Our Commitment to Patient Safety
Patient Safety is one of the most important issues at Kingwood Medical Center. Read about our commitment to patient safety and how you can become an active participant in your healthcare.