We strive to make the experience of both patients and visitors to Kingwood Medical Center as pleasant and possible. Here are some of the amenities we offer on our campus (view campus map):
- Free Parking – on entire campus (please use non-reserved spots only)
- Free Valet Parking – offered Monday through Friday at the hospital’s North Entrance
- Free Wi-Fi – available throughout the hospital and Medical Office Building
- Gift Shop – located just inside in the main corridor between the North and South Tower, the gift shop offers reading material, snacks, jewelry, greeting cards, toiletries, flowers and a variety of gift items
- Food – cafeteria and vending machines are located near the West Entrance in our Medical Office Building
- Clergy – patients can request clergy visits from nursing unit. A chapel is located on the first floor near the North Entrance.
- Courtesy Phones – throughout hospital and Medical Office Building for patients and visitors
- Flowers – delivered to patient rooms upon arrival
- Mail – delivered to patient rooms Monday-Friday
- ATM Service – located across from the cafeteria near the West Entrance in our Medical Office Building
- Notary – patients can request the services of a Notary free of charge from nursing unit
Kingwood Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus. As an advocate of a healthy environment for our customers, patients, visitors, and employees are not allowed to smoke on The Campus of Kingwood Medical Center. Smoking and/or the use of any tobacco products is not permitted anywhere in the hospital or in the medical office building.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit or stay at Kingwood Medical Center more comfortable. Contact us with questions or view our Visiting Hours & Information.
Find a Doctor
Looking for advanced healthcare services close to home? Search our doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule