Accreditations and Affiliations
Kingwood Medical Center is committed to the care and improvement of human life by striving to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare services to our community.
Throughout the years, the hospital’s high standards of service have been recognized both internally and by third party endorsements with numerous awards and accreditations, including:
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Chest Pain Accreditation with PCI
- American Stroke Association's Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award of Excellence from TMF® Health Quality Institute 2 years in a row
- American Diabetes Association Accredited
- Disease Specific Certification in Stroke
- Level I Stroke Center
Hospital Affiliation Letters for Medical Center Staff
Outside organizations can quickly and easily request the verification of physicians in good standing at an HCA facility. The requesting organization may self generate and print a verification letter.